Embrittlement Oven With N2 ( EO-02 )
- Designed & Manufactured for embrittlement process aeroplane parts.
- Maximum operating temperature up to 400 °C
- AMS 2750 E Class 2 Standard (Uniformity : ± 6 °C)
- Inner dimension : Width 700 mm x Depth 600 mm x H 700 mm
- SUS 304 Stainless Steel plate interior
- Air tight single leaf manual swing door
- Forced convection with:
- Hot air re-circulating system
- Dual air flow, heated air provided from both (Left & Right) side of oven chamber wall and pulled upward through the work piece
- Forced exhauster with automatic (Motorized) Fresh air inlet and exhaust dumper
- Installed with nitrogen gas purging system.
- Remote floor standing type electrical control panel
- Microprocessor based digital indicating temperature controller that meet AMS 2750 E requirement. (Accuracy: ± 2 °F / 1.1 °C )
- System Accuracy Test (SAT) & Temperature Uniformity Survey (TUS) Port Installed.
- Equipped Overheat protection system by chamber & Heat Source overheat protector controller.
- Industrial metal sheathed thermocouple type N completed with UKAS calibration certificate. (AMS 2750E Calibration Accuracy Type)
- Full proportional heating control by SCR power regulator
- 6 Channel Paperless thermorecorder that meet AMS 2750 E requirement. (Accuracy : 0.04 °C )
Spare Parts Warranty : 1 Year (Normal Operation)